I am a second year female UCT student looking for a flat mate for next year. I have one bedroom available in a fully furnished two-bedroom apartment in The Claremont. Must be a female and preferably a student.
• The bedroom is furnished with a bed, study desk and chair, and built in cupboards.
• Fully fitted kitchen with a fridge, microwave, dishwasher and washing machine. Lots of cupboard space as well.
• Spacious living area opening out onto the balcony with mountain views.
• Bathroom with shower and bath.
The apartment is ideally located for UCT students as it is situated on the Jammie Shuttle route. The block is opposite Cavendish Square and alongside Pick n’ Pay and Virgin Active. The block has 24 hour manned security, underground parking, a swimming pool, braai areas, and a laundry service on site.
The lease information is as follows:
• Lease begins on 1 January 2017
• The monthly rental is R6500 including water
• Electricity bill to be paid separately
• Deposit equivalent to 2 months rent
Please include a little bit of information about yourself in your response. Thank you.