We are a decent couple looking for a place to rent.
We can stay with family for Dec, Jan and Feb, and we are therefore willing to wait for the right place, if need be. We are however ready to move immediately for the right place.
• Ages 31 and 34
• Both permanently employed
• Combined income of R22 000 PM
• Sober habits
• Neat, tidy and clean living
• Both excellent credit records
• Good track record
• Contactable references
We would like a one or two bedroom place that has some form of garden, as we have a small dog. She is house trained and never barks at all.
We are looking to pay:
• Under R5800 for a 1 bedroom
• Under R8800 for a 2 bedroom
• Under R4000 for a granny flat
• Under R3200 for share house
For share or granny flat we will only consider short lease. For 1 or 2 bedroom we would like a long lease.
We do not want to be further away from City Bowl than Bellville. We are considering all areas at this stage. We are not full of nonsense when it comes to areas. We just do not want to be too far from work.
Please email us what you have to offer or if you would like to know anything else about us. Please include pictures in your response.