Position: ERP Consultant - GP
Salary: R400 000 – R750 000 Per Annum
A corporate client of ours, in the FMCG industry is urgently looking for ERP consultants/developers to join their team!
Purpose of the job:
In an exclusively Microsoft environment, the main responsibilities of the GP Consultant are as follows :
• Deliver application solutions to meet the relevant division’s business needs - Corporate, Baking, Milling or Groceries.
• Collaborates with and guides other consultants to configure, and deploy solutions as agreed to by business representatives.
• Holds overall accountability for the technical delivery of changes within the application configuration space and possess a solid understanding of the whole portfolio of technical change and how it aligns with Premier’s overall goals
• Oversees the design and configuration of application products and services delivery for the relevant division
• Collaborate with Enterprise Architecture on the delivery of data and application architecture.
• Cultivate and disseminate knowledge of application-usage best practices.
• Ensure that products and services meet business needs and expectations.
• Ensure application development activities follow industry defined best practices.
• Collaborate with relevant operational and consulting team members to construct testing and implementation strategies.
• Be adequately informed on product and services delivery progress as it relates to application delivery.
• Oversee tier 3 application support activities including the assessment and execution of application upgrades and patches.
• Participate in mitigation and control activities as well as identifying and evaluating risks.
• Manage people and technology changes; ensuring necessary stakeholders are informed.
• Report budget and financial tracking when required
• Collaborate with other IT team members to perform effective staff, infrastructure and capability planning.
• Enable awareness of evolving technical and business capabilities
• Manage relationships with various project stakeholders and communities
• Process and project change management
• Design solutions within the application and Premier framework and within the Architecture guidelines
• Mentorship and training of junior resources
• Effective project progress reporting and task updates
• Effective business and process analysis for project scoping and solution design
• 5-7 years Senior IT Consulting
• BComm/BSc + Accounting + GP Certification