An exciting career opportunity is available for a Java Developer Johannesburg. This client is looking for someone who has strong analytical skills, excellent problem solving capabilities and is eager to learn new technologies.
• Design Java web-based solutions based on client specifications
• Develop sites using best practices and emerging web standards (e.g. HTML5)
• Maintain, review and upgrade existing solutions
• Integrate with internal systems and external services (e.g. Web Services)
• Follow secure web developments policies (e.g. OWASP, PCI DSS)
• Perform unit testing of developed solutions
Qualifications and Experience:
• BSc Degree
• 4 years commercial Java Development experience
• Solid understanding of MVC architecture
• Web frontend design experience (HTML/CSS/JS)
• Database design and SQL skills (preferably Transact – SQL)
• It is advantageous to have the following skills: Java EE6 , MongoDB, MS SQL Server, Apache Tapestry 5, Apache Maven & Eclipse IDE
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail or fax to: 866 - show phone - 7, you can also contact Sharne on 118 - show phone - 4
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.