A manganese mining client based in the Limpopo is looking for a Mining Superintendent to direct and coordinate activities concerned with production to ensure throughput as per the mining plan.
Minim requirements include:
• Grade 12 National Matric certificate
• Diploma or Degree in Mining Engineering to support the role
• Tertiary business qualification (MDP, EDP, and MBA) would be advantageous
• Blasting ticket would be advantageous
• Minimum of code C1 driving licence
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in an open cast mining environment.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV or fax to 867 - show phone - . Alternatively you can phone Tendai / Precious on 112 - show phone - or visit our website on www.staffingprojects.co.za.