• University or College course completed or equivalent experience
• Minimum 3-5 years experience in a workforce management function in a complex Call Centre environment
• Minimum 3 years of Management Experience
• Knowledge of Risk analysis
• Use of Analytical Techniques
• Knowledge of workforce management systems and processes required
• In Depth knowledge of all Phases of workforce management, including Planning, Forecasting, Scheduling and Real Time Intra-day Functions
• Excellent Knowledge of call centre Principals and call centre performance Metrics
• This is a workforce role, chiefly responsible for managing all workforce and reporting activities required to support a large multi-programme contact centre.
• Provides Leadership and Supervision to direct reports; ensuring consistency and quality of work effort.
• This Position Manages all activities related to long and short range forecasting and planning, agents scheduling, as well as real time intra-day functions.
• This position also manages activities related to reporting for both client and operations. On a continuous basis, this individual analyses and reports on the most efficient and cost-effective staffing and scheduling strategies required to deliver cost-effective solutions according to pre-determined performance methods.
• Direct reports include workforce real time, Team leader and workforce forecasting and scheduling and reporting analysis.
Basic Salary – R40 000 – R 50 000 p/m with Benefits.
Candidate Must be available for Interviews Immediately.
Take a career to the next level by calling 212 - show phone - .