Construction machinery training center.
1) Forklift truck
2) Overhead crane
3) Truck mounted crane
4) Mobile crane
5) Basic rigging
6) Lifting tackle inspection
7) Operate heavy crane (c35; c36; c39; c4.
8) Telescopic boom handler (c46.
9) Operate mobile elevating work platform (c53.
10) Pedestrian and pallet trucks (f6; f7; f12
11) Reach trucks (f5.
12) Miscellaneous (please contact us for more information).
advanced purpose defined lift trucks f5: reach truck up to 2,5 ton
-how to operate a f 8 order picker, 1st & 2nd level
-how to operate a f 9 order picker,
-how to operate a F13 vna truck,nec
- how to operate a f 14 vna truck,ec
-how to operate a f 15 rail mounted stacker
-how to operate a f 16 rail mounted stacker, ec
lift truck training is conducted in accordance with the national code of practice (cnop) and complies with the occupational health and safety act 85 of 1993.
cranes training and other lifting earth equipment and capacities.
Practical training on how to operate machinery of all capacities.
how to operate a pendant controlled crane- c30
how to operate a cabin controlled crane- c31
how to operate a truck mounted crane - c32
how to operate a hydraulic mobile crane -c33, c34, c43, c37, c38
how to operate a heavy hydraulic mobile crane - c35, c36, c39, c40
how to operate a tower crane -c41, c42
how to operate a telescopic boom handler- c46