Hello fellow candidates!
We are a digital marketing company offering branding services in the form of development (mobile applications & website development), social media campaign management, campaign designs as well as SEO services.
We are looking for a self-driven, hard-working individual who is brilliant at telesales and marketing.
This opportunity is not applicable to part-time students or individuals in other fields of work.
- Awesome grammar, for effective email marketing.
- Individual should have no problem with literacy and language. Spelling is very important and will be tested.
- Individual should be presentable, on-time and always motivated.
- Individual should be able to speak FLUENT English. (Afrikaans, Xhosa & Zulu are major pluses!)
- Individual should be prompt and always on-time.
- Individual should preferably not have any major time-consuming commitments that could interfere with work.
- Sending out our company business proposal.
- Introducing our company to other companies telephonically.
- Scheduling a certain amount of meetings per week.
- Managing CEO's LinkedIn profile, interacting with possible clients & leads.
- Interacting with leads via email.
- Keeping track of meeting information.
- Answering incoming calls and direct clients appropriately.
Africa is heading into a major digital era which the rest of the world is already enjoying. Yolk Media helps brand companies by providing them with digital marketing services, thus helping them grow. We believe that businesses should have no excuse for not reaching their true online potential. Therefor it is up to us to make businesses aware of our products and services.
NOTE: Yolk Media will provide successful candidate a 2 week training program which should equip and enable the candidate to perform at optimum level.
Please feel free to reach us at 215 - show phone - 7 between 9AM - 3PM on Weekdays.
Please reply to this AD with your Name, Surname & Contact information - we will get back to you within 24 hours.