Moving beyond the boundaries of a typical studio monitor, Studio GT4 combines exceptional monitoring performance with a USB audio interface, providing you with a complete desktop solution for recording audio to your computer.
Samson's Studio G4T offers professional, accurate monitoring thanks to its 4.25-inch magnetically shielded, inverted cone, copolymer woofer and its 1-inch silk dome high frequency driver. Equipped with 2 x 20 watts of internal power, Studio GT provides the same precise reproduction of highs and lows that you would expect from Samson monitors, but with the added convenience of a USB audio interface.
- Active studio monitors with USB audio interface
- 4.25-inch magnetically shielded, inverted cone, copolymer woofer
- 1-inch silk dome high frequency driver
- 2 x 20 watts of internal stereo power
- Two combination mic and instrument/line inputs
- Two 1/8-inch stereo headphone outputs with levelcontrols
- Includes Cakewalk Sonar LE music production software
- Mic and instrument/line gain control with clip LED
- 16 bit 44.1kHz/48kHz
- Stereo RCA and 1/8-inch aux inputs
- 2 position switch for no-latency direct stereo and mono monitoring
- Mix control to balance computer and audio sources
- USB and speaker cable included