1. Ever-ready Shovelhead. Reads Brooklyn New York Patent Applied for, which identifies it as a 1919 model. Uses Valet blades, one new in razor, and one new in box
2. Gillette #16 gift set. Manufacturing decade 1940s. Made in England. TTO safety razor (twist to open). England TTO type.
Legend "BRIT.PAT. NO. 430.030" on metal plate.In metal case with promotional advertising card. SOLD
3. Gillette 1920 Model 102 in gift box with two blade holders - holder 1 has 4 x 1906(?) gilette blues. Holder 2 has 4 x 1906 gilette blue blades and one Silver Gilette stailess blade undated. All blades are new, and still in original packaging.
4. Gillette Model VB2 -1929. . What Valet did here was put all its expensive design elements into a premium razor. Roller bar guide on the back, nicer handles, nicer boxes, nicer kits, nicer finishes. . These VB2’s are the nicest of all North American Valet/AutoStrops by far. The care-free attitude of the 1920’s invented them. The Great Depression killed them.
Notice the special metal work, the silver (not nickel) plating, and the more elaborate handle. This came in a fancy case.
5. Gillette 1938 to 1945 Fat Handle Silver Tone Tech DE Safety Razor.
Three-piece, medium-weight razor.
6. Type G. Eversharp-Schick Injector Razor. Eversharp Inc.1946 to1955. Traditional Head.
Round spring, centre fixed, no flaps. various finishes. Plastic molded. Bar Guard with parallel groove.
Gift set - Razor with box and injector,
or, Razor and injector only,
7. Vintage 1960's Gillette Double Edge Safety Razor Ivory Color Plastic Handle England.
+Yellow Handled Vintage Gillette Quick Twist Razor which is U2 coded. This dates the razor to the 2nd quarter of 1974.
Unusually, this razor was made in England and not the USA. American made ones are much more common.
Lightweight (40g) and very manoeuvrable.
8. Two Tick shaving set with Razor, two round cannisters, comb and brush. Comes with travel case, slightly dfamaged.
9. Raymond Loewy - The Egg, 1951, Philishave type 7743. Works 100%, and comes in travel case.
10. Philishave Type HP1131, 1981. Comes in original case, with original brush and power lead, user manual, and original guarantee slip. Works 100%
11. Philips Type SC8200 Vintage Hair Trtimmer. Comes with originalcarry case and two bladeguards, Works 100% R550.1. Ever-ready Shovelhead. Reads Brooklyn New York Patent Applied for, which identifies it as a 1919 model. Uses Valet blades, one new in razor, and one new in box.
Antique/Vintage Razors and Shavers
Report this ad