Province: Western Cape
1. A unique limited opportunity for investors etc to acquire 10% interests in a small lifestyle farm / smallholding (5ha) located in the heart of the Stellenbosch winelands in Koelenhof having wine estates such as Simonsig and Beyerskloof as its close neighbours.
2. The lifestyle farm has got magnificent and unsurpassed views (360 degrees) of Table Mountain, Stellenbosch Mountains, Jonkershoek, Simonsberg and the Du Toitskloof Mountains.
3. The farm has 14 pet friendly lifestyle chalets which are rented out to tenants and a main private guesthouse (capacity 14 guests) which is at the disposal of the owner / co-owners when they visit the farm.
4. The farm has extensive outbuildings, sheds and storage capacity. Currently there are plum orchards on the farm which have aged and doesn't contribute any substantial income to the farm. Its main income is derived from its residential rent activities.
5. 10% Equity investments in this farm are offered to prospective local or foreign buyers at R2.3m including VAT(ca $165 000, £126 000, €145 000) . This is the ideal investment and / or retirement opportunity for any prospective buyer who wants to retire or relocate to one of the most sought after areas in the Western Cape winelands. It is also very suitable as a prime holiday destination for local or overseas investors
Shares can be paid in interest-free installments over 2 years. A discount will be given for shares paid in full in 60 days.
Hentie: 082 904 3166
Betty: 071 330 4155
Exclusive Lifestyle Farm
Report this ad