A beautiful 31.5475 ha farm located in the fertile agriculture community of Brits, North West.
Benefits to the farm:
- Continuous irrigation-water supply directly
to the farm from the Hartbeespoort
irrigation scheme (24ha listed).
- Located close to Gauteng (50km from
Pretoria & 70km from Sandton)
- Produces +- 15 000 lucerne bales per year,
1000 oats forage bales, 1000 teff forage
bales per year.
- 4ha Granite "koppie" that has been rezoned
as a residential area with building rights for
10, two story houses and a resort complex.
This creates the opportunity for further
expansion of the farm.
- Permanent overhead irrigation system
installed with a pump directly from a 6m
deep dam filled with "bloukurpers".
- Two story, 5 bedroom main house with a
large swimming pool and outdoor "pool
- Four big barns "pakstore"
Single story, 3 bedroom secondary house
with a second irrigation dam.
- Located only 3km from Brits
- Located 200m from a fresh produce
- Located 200m from a local church
- Located 800m from the nearest filling
station with a minimart, butchery, liquor
shop and take-away restaurant as well as a
- Main house located 80m from the main tar
road, thus no dust pollution issues.
- Beautiful piece of nature with wildlife such
as rock hyrax/dassies, porcupines, squirrels,
bush babies, guinea fowl, iguana's, various
bird species, wild rabbits and many more
This incredible developed piece of land has tons of potential for further development and endeavors of rental housing or a private resort.
It is also the perfect farm for someone living in Johannesburg/Pretoria with a game farm in Thabazimbi or surrounding areas looking for a way to supplement their own game farm with high quality forage/feed.
Although farming is an important activity in the area, the use of the specific undeveloped area with building rights for a non-farming purpose, will not compromise the long term productivity of the surrounding farmland. Since the specific site that is earmarked for the private resort consists of rocky outcrops, it is not suitable for commercial farming, but perfect for a private resort with beautiful bushveld trees and granite outcrops.
Reason for sale:
Owner is getting close to retirement age and is aiming to sell the farm and move into town.
Please feel free to contact Herman for more information or viewing.
Functional lucerne and cattle feedlot farm
Report this ad