Vacancy: Membership Sales Consultant and Gym Assistant
Salary R4000 basic + lucrative commission + bonus and other benefits
Candidate must be between the ages 25-35 and must reside within at less than 4km away from the Gym alternatively willing to relocate closer to the gym if he/she becomes successful (Gym is located in the Eastrand of Johannesburg, Rondebult in Germiston).
1. To at all times, do your bit towards achieving the gym’s vision; to live and role-model our values of insatiable curiosity, Delightfully Surprising, Heartfelt Service, and to bring to life our People Promise of Be Yourself and Go Together, Work Hard and Dream Big
2. Plan each day and month in advance, in order to generate new leads, book new appointments, and present to customers with the objective of making sales to successfully reach and exceed a pre-defined sales target.
3. Record activity inputs using the tools and systems provided by the gym, in line with timelines and procedures set.
4. Abide by the Gym Clinic’s sales processes and systems provided by the gym.
5. To maintain up to date, comprehensive knowledge and understanding of Gym Clinic’s products, as well as in comparison to competitors.
6. To expand the customer base and strengthen the loyalty of existing customers through service calls to increase sales referrals, and ongoing development of networks and relationships.
7. To understand prospective members' individual interests and requirements, building rapport and matching their interest and needs with our product(s).
8. Close sales by overcoming objections with the support of the Gym Manager.
9. Report to the Gym Manager regarding reviews, and analyze objectives and planned activities.
10. To review and analyze sales data and statistics, to plan effectively for the future with the aim to increase sales and enhance our brand image.
11. Participate in sales meetings by sharing best practice, ideas and making recommendations to generate new leads, increase sales, etc.
12. Inform the local consumer of Gym Clinic through activating unique marketing opportunities local to your club E.g. Attend, arrange, prepare, promotions, health days and corporate / community events as well as in-club events as a Gym Clinic brand ambassador.
13. Assist in signing up the new customer and ensuring retention of all the customers/members
14. Training customers from time to time, whether group class or personal training.
Min qualifications and other requirements:
Grade 12 or equivalent, black person and able to speak at least zulu, sotho and english fluently, computer literate. Should the Candidate have his/her own transport and having any fitness qualification and experience in sales, it will be an added advantage.
Candidate must be able to start on or around the 1st February 2020 - 7th Feb 2020.
Gym Sales Consultant
Report this ad