Cyborg Social Media is a social media agency that consists of industry experts looking to grow in the South African and overseas market. We are not your standard cookie cutter agency. We are data driven specialists that converts clients by manipulating data through various strategies. We train small businesses to become self-empowered in their online endeavours and audit existing social media ad accounts to provide strategies for optimal conversion.
We are looking for a vibrant young individual looking for serious growth opportunities withing a company. If you are willing to train, are a people’s person and can use a laptop efficiently then you have our attention. We are situated in Pretoria east in SPACES MENLYN MAINE where you will have unlimited Wi-Fi, access to a cafeteria, have access to a company laptop and be trained by the best in the business when it comes to the social media game.
What This Job Entails
• Operates as the point of contact for assigned clients.
• Develops and maintains long-term relationships with clients.
• Contacts prospects for demo sales calls via Zoom.
• Makes sure clients receive demo sales calls every day via Zoom.
• Makes sure clients receive training every day via Zoom.
• Communicates client needs and demands Cyborg Social Media.
• Identifies opportunities to grow business with existing clients.
• Service multiple clients concurrently.
• Keep records of client training schedules and planning.
• Miscellaneous tasks relating to client accounts, as needed.
• Full-time position: between 40 - 50 hours a week depending on schedule.
• We need a resilient young individual that wants to grow financially and is prepared to put in the hours no matter what.
• Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills in English.
• Managing your schedule and meeting deadlines without direct supervision.
• Driven, competitive, and confident with coaching others and setting expectations.
• Strong time-management and organizational skills under ever-changing schedules.
• Creative - you find yourself coming up with new creative ideas.
• Coachable - you are excited to participate in ongoing training and constantly push yourself to get better and better.
• Team player - you can collaborate with a small team, ask for help when needed, and complete tasks as required.
• Technology - you must be willing to learn or have a solid understanding of technology & social media.
Salary & Benefits
• R10 000 Basic (3 Month Probation)
• Company Laptop.
• Basic Salary with high earning potential.
• Future profit share opportunities within Cyborg Social Media.
• Access to world-class training.
• Exquisite office space – High energy environment.
Our team will review your application and get back to you shortly.
Junior Sales/Training Social Media Consultant
Report this ad