Tender application, build relationships with supply chain managers and Mthente clients, tracking of clients and proposals sent.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The work will involve:
• Searching for tenders and finding opportunities
• Applying for tenders, creating proposals, and completing forms
• Tracking proposals sent and following up
• Building relationships with the SCM’s and other key people for new lead generation
• Following up with past clients and maintaining the relationship
• Managing social media and advertising
• Requesting SLA upon winning a project and finalising contractual agreements
• Requesting reference letter upon closing of project
What will you need?
• Functional computer/laptop with at least Windows 7
• Computer must be compatible with the software used by Mthente for VOI calls
• 24kbps to be able to call through the system,
• Access to fixed line Broadband or fibre
• Professional telephone manner and excellent communication skills
• Good level of computer skills
• Excellent standard of written and spoken English, other languages will be an advantage
• To be a self-motivated individual who is target driven
• Good listening and persuasion skills
• Approachable and works well in a team environment
• Excellent organisational and administrative skills
• Target driven and self-motivated
• Following instructions and procedures
• Persuading and influencing in a professional manner
• Coping with pressures and setbacks
We also expect our staff to maintain high ethical standards and be able to demonstrate knowledge and awareness of individual responsibilities in relation to maintaining confidentiality with written and verbal communication. In addition, they need to take steps to actively conform to the legislative and procedural requirements in relation to the collection, management and storage and destruction of data (comply with POPI).
The candidate must have a relevant degree and have at least 5 years relevant work experience.
Basic salary R6000 plus commission.
Should you fit the above-mentioned criteria please forward your CV to diane(at)mthente.co.za. Should you not hear from us within 30 days then please assume that your application was unsuccessful. Deadline for submissions is 26 November 2021. Selected applicants will be taken through an interview process which will be communicated to you.
The person selected for this position will need to begin in February 2022.
Looking for a Business Development Liaison
Report this ad