Marriage Officer For Hire
1 / 3


Marriage Officer For Hire

Package One: R1600 - Officiating as Minister/Pastor at your wedding ceremony during exchanging of vows at any venue in Gauteng.

Package two: R1900- Registering & submitting documents of your marriage at Home Affairs on your behalf (Paperwork only)

Both Packages: R3300 (Ceremonial Officiating & Marriage Registration)

(Traveling costs are already included in the above prices within Gauteng only)

Congratulations on taking this exciting step to get married. Let me help you make it a wonderful day to remember.

I am a registered Marriage Officer and ordained Minister of the gospel and have conducted weddings before.

Do you plan to have a traditional African themed wedding or a white wedding, at a popular local venue, or a cozy ceremony at home with few close friends and family? Maybe you just want a quite legal wedding with only the two of you present? It will be my greatest pleasure to serve you at your ceremony.

Documents Required

You both need to supply a copy of your South African identity document. If either party has been married before, I will need to have a copy of the Final Order of Divorce or death certificate, as the case may be,and you must check your marital status with Home Affairs. Lastly both spouses 3 ID photos each.

If a party to the marriage does not have an RSA ID, copies of their valid passport are required . Non South African citizens are required to register their marriages personally at Home Affairs, they don't need the services of a Marriage Officer.

Please feel free to ask me any questions.

R 1,600

Marriage Officer For Hire

West Park, Pretoria, Gauteng
Nov 17
Seller description
Thabiso Mamabolo
Member since Dec 2017
** *** ****
Show number

Posted in

West Park, Pretoria, Gauteng
AD ID 1067134985

Report this ad