This position requires a mature, competent individual to manage a medical reception front office in a calm, confident, and professional manner.
The individual must have 5 years of medical reception experience with exceptionally strong administration skills and attention to detail.
The individual must be fluent in Zulu and English and able to work on their own, think on their feet, and take control of the space.
General description of duties:
• Receiving, welcoming, and orientation of patients
• Management of daily appointment schedule and related tasks
• Management of patient accounts, including invoicing and receipting
• Month-end processing with Accountant
• Professional communication management of all practice stakeholders
• General office administration
• 5 years’ experience in a medical practice is essential (not negotiable)
• Strong administration skills
• IT literate, with proficiency in MS Office – specifically Excel and Word
• Professionally presentable
• Experience in working on Elixir Live (preferable)
• Must be bilingual – fluent in Zulu and English
• Above average communication skills (written & spoken)
• Above average numeracy skills and attention to detail
• Non-smoker in good physical and mental health
• Hands-on attitude
Location: Neurosurgery Practice at Mediclinic Newcastle
Hours of work: 08h00 to 17h00
Salary: Market-related salary
Competency assessments: All candidates will be required to complete competency-based assessments to test literacy and numeracy skills.
Employment checks: Credit, criminal, and qualification checks will be carried out before any offer is extended to a candidate.
cv (no longer than 4 pages), including qualification, certificates, ID, and a covering letter detailing why you wish to apply for the above position.
Closing date for applications: 5th March 2021.
Candidates who do not meet the above requirements will not be contacted.
Medical Front Office Manager
Report this ad