The successful incumbent will be responsible for:
• Servicing and repairs of all makes and
models of vehicles – minor and major
servicing, brakes, suspension, cam-belts,
basic electrical and diagnosis of problems.
• Well-presented candidate with good
communications skills – verbal and written,
• Positive attitude and ambition to learn and
• Accountability and ownership of work
• Good work ethic and performance,
• Requirement of the position is that the
candidate must be able to fault find and
problem solve on their own,
• Work well under pressure,
• Strong team player who can work
• Prepared to work overtime.
Experience and Qualification:
Min 5 – 7-year Motor Mechanic
experience (no exceptions),
Grade 12, Proof of all Qualification/s and
Any applications sent without the above will not be considered.
MOTOR MECHANIC SPECIALIST - PETROL AND DIESEL
Report this ad