A fast-paced Managed Data Services company in the IT industry, with national and international clients, seeks a critical thinking and dynamic self -starter to add value to the business. As an inspired organiser, you should possess high energy, attention to detail, be hands-on, adaptable, dependable, have excellent relationship skills, and be quality of service driven.
The successful candidate should be in possession of:
• Minimum 5 years’ industry experience is essential.
• Sales/Marketing administration Diploma/Certification is a great advantage
• Experience in tele-calling and/or telemarketing is essential
• MS Office proficient
• Systems / CRM understanding
• Web-based marketing tools and social media platform knowledge, would be an added advantage
• Excellent communication and command of the English language, written & verbal
• Strong organisational and time management skills, with a high level of initiative
• Presentable with good interpersonal skills
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• All aspects of business development administration i.e. Sales & Marketing support across the business
• Sales quotes generation with pre-sales input
• Deal pipeline maintenance, tracking and input with Sales/Business Development Team
• Setting up and co-ordination of customer meetings, and
• Setting up of backup product solution demo’s (Zoom/Skype/Teams)
• Marketing campaign support and monitoring for Business Development Manager and Director
• Work closely with Customer Management Centre and Tech/Ops Coordinators and Sales/ Business Development Team
• Set KPI’s/KPA’s are measured, this position is result-driven
The position entails working to appointment targets with commissions too; and quotes and deals capturing.
If you meet the above-mentioned requirements and wish to become part of our team, forward your CV and supporting documentation to Leona before 5 March 2021. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Report this ad