A fast-paced Managed Data Services company in the IT industry, with national and international clients, seeks a critical thinking and dynamic self -starter to add value to the business. As an inspired organiser, you should possess high energy, attention to detail, be hands-on, adaptable, dependable, have excellent relationship skills, and be quality of service driven.
The successful candidate should be in possession of:
• Minimum 5 years’ industry experience is essential.
• Sales/Marketing administration Diploma/Certification is a great advantage
• Experience in tele-calling and/or telemarketing is essential
• MS Office proficient
• Systems / CRM understanding
• Web-based marketing tools and social media platform knowledge, would be an added advantage
• Excellent communication and command of the English language, written & verbal
• Strong organisational and time management skills, with a high level of initiative
• Presentable with good interpersonal skills
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• All aspects of business development administration i.e. Sales & Marketing support across the business
• Sales quotes generation with pre-sales input
• Deal pipeline maintenance, tracking and input with Sales/Business Development Team
• Setting up and co-ordination of customer meetings, and
• Setting up of backup product solution demo’s (Zoom/Skype/Teams)
• Marketing campaign support and monitoring for Business Development Manager and Director
• Work closely with Customer Management Centre and Tech/Ops Coordinators and Sales/ Business Development Team
• Set KPI’s/KPA’s are measured, this position is result-driven
The position entails working to appointment targets with commissions too; and quotes and deals capturing.
If you meet the above-mentioned requirements and wish to become part of our team, forward your CV and supporting documentation to Leona at mbhrresourcesgmailcom before 21 May 2021. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Report this ad