START YOUR OWN HOME CHILD CARE AGENCY TODAY!
BECOME AN AGENT
All Agents undergo and in-depth pre-assessment screening progress, which includes, but not limited to:
• detailed questionnaire to identify an Agent’s passion and an exceptional childcare skill;
• the ability to provide a warm, clean loving, safe atmosphere that promotes learning and healthy lifestyle.
• Each child care Agent has the option to serve a specific age group or somewhat different age group and mixture of children.
Our Home Agents are independently contracted by Donum Dei Home Child Care. We select candidates who are culturally and linguistically diverse and ensure they are first aid and CPR certified and have completed our training.
Our independent child-care Agents start off with a one-person operation in their home that generates a comfortable income while allowing them to do work they enjoy (and possibly even care for their own children). The reason why we start our home child care Agencies off with 5 children is to strengthen their practical skills and slowly get into running a child care centre – we all have to crawl before we walk.
DO YOU MEET THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS?
1. Must be passionate about caring for children
2. Your home must be child friendly with sufficient space – you will be guided and trained on child safety and making your home “child proof”
3. A once off Agency fee of R250.00 is payable upon approval
4. Must be willing to be trained
5. Must have a computer and internet connection
BENEFITS OF OUR INDEPENDENT HOME CHILD CARE AGENCIES
• Flexible hours that can include evenings, overnight and weekends – the more hours you put in the more you will earn.
• Our Agents are covered by our Insurance
• Each Agency receives a page on our website and email address – free
• You receive full and ongoing training – free
• Full and ongoing marketing and advertising - free
• We pay our Agents R6.00 per hour per child – with 5 children this amounts to R30.00 an hour. If you care for children for 10 hours a day Monday to Friday this will provide an income of R6, 000.00. If you increase the hours to 12 hours a day and 6 hours on a Saturday then your income will increase to R7, 920.00.
• Evening care being from 18h00 to 6h00 the next morning pays R7.00 an hour per child as does baby care up to 11 months.
• Each Agent has the option to provide other services such as art classes, dancing, swimming, transportation, tutoring, homework assistance, tuck shop and this will be for their profit margin.
You can stay very small, essentially just creating a job for yourself and saving on fuel expenses and child care costs for your own children or you can grow into a substantial enterprise with potentially millions of Rand a year in revenue
Apply only if you are serious about this opportunity and meet our requirements.
Start your own Child Care Agency today - Nationwide opportunity!
Report this ad