LoginSell
R595 000
Image of Stand
Image of Stand
R595 000

Stand

Chat

Stand

Vacant land in an estate,1000sqm serviced stand in magalies country estate,Bali village,very close to amenities and city of tshwane.U ONLY PAY 40% AND THE BANK WILL PAY THE REMAINING 60%.Call me for more info on or Whattsap 0828619134

Published: Apr 21, 2017

R595 000

Stand

Chat
SHARE IT WITH A FRIEND